Use of this UriBank website (“Website”) and the service offered on the Website (“Service”) are governed by the terms contained on this Terms and Conditions page (“Terms”). This agreement entirely constitutes the agreement between the parties. All other information provided on the Website or oral/written statements made are excluded from this agreement; the staking policy is provided for guidance only and does not constitute a legal agreement between the parties.
By accessing, viewing or downloading information from the Website and using the Service provided by UriBank you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms. UriBank may at any time, without notice, amend the Terms. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that UriBank has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes and that your continued use of the Website and Services offered by UriBank following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of any such changes.
The Website and the copyright in all text, graphics, images, software and any other materials on the Website is owned by UriBank including all trademarks and other intellectual property rights in respect of materials and Service on the Website. Materials on this Website may only be used for personal use and non-commercial purposes.
You shall not in any circumstances obtain any rights over or in respect of the Website (other than rights to use the Website pursuant to these Terms and any other terms and conditions governing a particular service or section of the Website) or hold yourself out as having any such rights over or in respect of the Website.
The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this website.
1. The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand.
2. Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets.
3. Digital asset staking may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the enactment or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents.
4. The Services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services.
5. Using internet-based staking systems also involves risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware or Internet links, etc. In view of the fact that we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be responsible for any distortion, delay and link failure.
6. It is prohibited to use this website for any illegal activities, such as money-laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery. Upon uncovering any of such illegal activities, this website will adopt all available measures, including but not limited to freezing accounts, notifying the relevant authorities and so on, and in this case, we shall not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom, and reserve the right to hold the relevant persons accountable.
In order to use any of the Services, you must first register by providing your e-mail and password, along with affirming this Terms of Service. You agree to not enable anyone to use or direct your account, and to update UriBank of any information change or if your account has been compromised. You are responsible for keeping, protecting and safeguarding any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs or other credentials and login information (collectively "Passwords") that have been provided to you or that are generated in connection with your use of the Services.
If you lose your Passwords, you may not be able to access your account. You agree to notify UriBank immediately of any unauthorized use of your Passwords. UriBank will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your Passwords.
The user has the right to choose whether to become the UriBank network's users. If users choose to become UriBank registered users, they can create their nicknames. Usernames and nicknames shall abide by relevant laws and regulations and also in accordance with the network morality. Usernames and nicknames cannot contain any words which related to insults, threats, obscene, abuse and other violations of the legitimate rights and interests of others.
Once the user is registered, and become the user of UriBank network, he or she will get the username (user mailbox) and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
Users who lost their passwords can reset it after being verified through their registered email addresses. You shall immediately report to UriBank if any unauthorized operations or security breaches are found.
Termination of Agreement
You hereby agree that, UriBank shall have the right to terminate all or part of UriBank Service to you, temporarily freeze or permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on UriBank at UriBank’s sole discretion, without any prior notice, for whatsoever reason, and UriBank shall not be liable to you; however, UriBank shall have the right to keep and use the transaction data, records and other information that is related to such account. In case of any of the following events, UriBank shall have the right to directly terminate this agreement by cancelling your account, and shall have the right to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on UriBank and withdraw the corresponding UriBank account thereof:
1. After UriBank terminates services to you, you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as UriBank user again, directly or indirectly;
2. The email address you have provided does not exist or cannot receive emails from us, and no other means of communication are available for us to establish contacts with you; OR that we have managed to establish contacts with you via other means of communication and notified you to modify your invalid email address into a valid one, but you fail to complete this modification process within 3 working days.
3. The main content of user’s information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete; when this agreement (including the rules) is amended, you expressly state and notify UriBank of your unwillingness to accept the amended service agreement.
After the account service is terminated or the authorizations of your account on UriBank is permanently froze (cancelled), UriBank shall not have any duty to keep or disclose to you any information in your account or forward any information you have not read or sent to you or any third party.
You agree that, after the termination of agreement between you and UriBank, UriBank shall still have the rights to: keep your user’s information and all the staking information during your use of UriBank Service. Claim against you according to this agreement if you have violated any laws, this agreement or the rules during your use of UriBank Service.
After UriBank suspends or terminates UriBank Service to you, your staking activities prior to such suspension or termination will be dealt with according to the following principles and you shall will take care of on your own efforts and fully undertake any disputes, losses or extra expenses caused thereby and keep UriBank harmless from any losses or expenses: UriBank shall have the right to delete, at the same time of suspension or termination of services, information related to any un-traded coin tokens that you have uploaded to UriBank prior to the suspension or termination. If you have reached any purchase agreement with any other member prior to the suspension or termination but such agreement has not been actually performed, UriBank shall have the right to delete information related to such purchase agreement and the coins in question. If you have reached any purchase agreement with any other member prior to the suspension or termination and such agreement has been partially performed, UriBank may elect not to delete the staking; provided, however, UriBank shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at the same time of the suspension or termination.
You shall indemnify UriBank and hold us harmless from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from UriBank’s breach of these Terms. Similarly, UriBank shall indemnify and hold you harmless from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from your breach of these Terms.
1. UriBank, as a third party platform for "network service provider", does not guarantee the information and services provided in this the site platform can fully meet the needs of users. UriBank shall not be liable for errors, insults, defamation, nonfeasance, obscenity, pornography, or blasphemy that may occur during the process of acceptance of the UriBank web service.
2. Based on the special nature of the Internet, UriBank does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness of the service, security are also not guaranteed, and UriBank do not bear the responsibility which is not caused by UriBank. UriBank tries to provide a safety network environment to the users, however, UriBank does not guarantee that the site or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, the user should use the industry's recognized software to check and kill any virus in the files downloaded from UriBank.
3. UriBank is not responsible for the failure of preservation, modification, deletion or storage of the information released by the user. Nor will UriBank be liable for the typographical errors, negligence, etc. not intentionally caused by UriBank. UriBank has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omission, error of any part of this site.
4. Unless UriBank is expressly agreed in writing, UriBank shall not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any content, such as, but not limited to, advertising from the Site in any manner (including but not limited to, containing, connecting, by way of, or downloading) from the Site; UriBank is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by the user according to the content information on this website. The user bears the risk of using the content of this website.
5. The user comments published by users in UriBank, are only on behalf of the user's personal point of view. It does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirm their description. This site does not bear any legal responsibility caused by any user comments.
6. UriBank has the right to delete all types of information which does not meet the requirements of the laws or agreement, and UriBank retains the right not to inform the user.
7. In regards to notices issued to the users, UriBank will deliver these notices through a formal page announcement, station letter, e-mail, customer service phone call, SMS or regular mail delivery. UriBank does not bear any legal responsibility for any winning, discount activities or information which are delivered not by above channels.
8. UriBank has the right to adjust the recharge, commission, staking and other fees according to market conditions, and have the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will UriBank, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: * i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to UriBank under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. UriBank shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.